We are growing very fast. We are one of the first entrants in this field. We have just started and sky is the limit for the industry problem we are solving. With us, you will get to work on building some advanced solutions. You will gain great experience in a short amount of time. Besides, you will get to work in a research oriented, flexible and extremely friendly environment.
- Have a Data Science acumen
- Able to explore the data and understand the problem
- Be able to implement a solution
- Test your implementation
- Document your work
- Clean codes that can be reused
- Aware of general developments in the Data Science area
- Knowledge of R, or Python
- Knowledge of building regression and classification models
- Familiarity with any or all of,
- Regularization methods: Lasso, Ridge
- Ensemble methods: Random Forest, Boosting
- Master’s or higher degrees.
- Industry experience in the field of Data Science.
- Participation in competitions like Kaggle, Netflix Data Challenge.
- Open source contributions in areas of Data Science (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Learning).
- Worked on Scala and/or Spark.