ProcessMiner India is looking to hire an experienced Data Scientist for a Full Time position, located in our Ahmedabad, India office. The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications.
- Have a Data Science acumen
- Able to explore the data and understand the problem
- Be able to implement a solution
- Test your implementation
- Document your work
- Clean codes that can be reused
- Aware of general developments in the Data Science area
- Knowledge of R, or Python
- Knowledge of building regression and classification models
- Familiarity with any or all of,
- Regularization methods: Lasso, Ridge
- Ensemble methods: Random Forest, Boosting
- Time Series analysis: Auto-regression, ARIMA, Kalman filter, etc.
- Random graphs modeling
- Support Vector Machines and regression
- Decision trees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, or related field.
- Master’s or higher degrees.
- Industry experience in the field of Data Science.
- Participation in competitions like Kaggle, Netflix Data Challenge.
- Open source contributions in areas of Data Science (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Learning).
- Worked on Scala and/or Spark.